Requirements for Admission
Applicants to our program must. . .
- meet the admission requirements for graduate degrees set by College of Education & Human Development. (Look at the first entry on the chart)
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- have a minimum of 2.75 undergraduate grade point average calculated on all work attempted is required.
- register for a Georgia MyPSC account.
- complete the GACE Educator Ethics — Program Entry Assessment —Test Code 350. (It is not a requirement to pass the entry assessment).
- present a passing scores on the GACE Program Admission Assessment or demonstrate an exemption upon application to the program. Click here for current options for exemptions.
- complete a Georgia State University Application for the UACM Program.
- participate in oral and written interviews conducted by faculty and school-based personnel.
Admission to the program occurs once each year with a deadline of February 15 to get your application in to us.
For more information about the UACM Program, contact us at [email protected] or at 404-413-8206.