How to Apply
To apply for the UACM Program you must meet all of the requirements specified by the College of Education & Human Development graduate degree.
Applicants for the UACM Program must:
- meet the admission requirements for graduate degrees set by College of Education & Human Development. (Look at the first entry on the chart)
- have an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- have earned a minimum of 2.75 undergraduate grade point average calculated on all work attempted.
- register for a Georgia MyPSC account.
- complete the GACE Educator Ethics – Program Entry Assessment -Test Code 350. (It is not a requirement to pass the entry assessment).
- present passing scores on the GACE Program Admission Assessment or demonstrate an exemption upon application to the program.
- complete a Georgia State University Application for the UACM Program.
- participate in oral and written interviews conducted by faculty and school-based personnel.
The Department of Early Childhood education reserves the right to specify additional criteria for applicants.